Private Play Details
When you reserve a private session for your group, EAG Combat Simulations will require a minimum advance deposit of $10.00 per person to secure your reservation. If your deposit is not received, your session may be canceled.
Deposits are accepted:
· at the field (cash, check, or credit card) - please contact us to coordinate
· via usps (check) - to EAG Combat Simulations, 7221 Jacksonville Road, Mill Hall, PA 17751
· via online payment (credit card) - please contact us and we will email you an invoice
Deposits are non-refundable.
12 through 17 year-olds can participate but must have an underage waiver, furnished by us, signed by parent or guardian. No ID is required.
Participants may bring their own equipment or rent from us.
We ask that only BBs purchased from us be used in our equipment.
Please ensure that all weapons arrive on site unloaded and fully enclosed inside a case, bag or box. No exposed weapons outside of the building please.
All participants must immediately report to the registration desk with their waiver before unloading gear.
The indoor field is pretty tight and makes for some intense action. Accordingly, the field velocity limit is 310 FPS with .25 gram (345 with .20 gram) BBs and Goggles/Facemasks with plastic or mesh face and ear protection are required.
Eye protection must meet the following requirements:
1. Polycarbonate lens construction that meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 or ANSI Z80.3 standards.
2. Eye protection must set securely against the face. No gaps that a 6mm pellet could pass through may be present.
3. Eye protection must include a retention strap.
Guns will be chronographed and Goggles/Facemasks will be inspected at in-processing.
Approved barrel blocking devices are required. We have a limited number available for rent.